Straighter & Healthier Smile With Orthodontic Treatment in Currambine
Most adults have some degree of misaligned teeth. This can lead to a number of aesthetic issues. It may also negatively impact your ability to chew food properly and speak comfortably without pain or embarrassment.
If you are experiencing pain or discomfort due to your teeth being misaligned, orthodontic treatment may be right for you. There are many reasons why a person may need orthodontic treatment: malocclusion or misalignment of teeth, crowding, gaps between the teeth, tooth protrusion, and even teeth grinding.
Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry that specialises in malocclusions, or when the teeth are not positioned correctly in the mouth when it is closed. In orthodontics, teeth that are misaligned or dentally misaligned are straightened. Orthodontists, or dentists who specialise in orthodontics, can help to correct the abnormal positioning of teeth, jaws, and faces. By providing teeth straightening methods, they improve the aesthetics of your smile as well as the functionality of your teeth.
Our Orthodontic Treatment
To Help You Achieve A Straighter Smile
SmileStyler® Clear Aligners
Due to the self-consciousness associated with conventional braces, we provide quality removable aligners as an alternative to braces for straightening teeth. We offer Smilestyler Teeth Aligners, which are almost invisible.
Why Choose Smiles in Currambine for Orthodontic Treatments in Currambine, Western Australia
Do you want to get straighter teeth quicker?
We are committed to helping patients across Perth regain their confidence and improve their smiles by getting straighter teeth in a short span of time. Our highly experienced team works together to provide the best possible treatment for each patient.
You can trust us to take the time to listen to your concerns and goals before developing a personalised treatment plan just for you. Smiles in Currambine is dedicated to providing high-quality care at affordable prices so that everyone has access to the treatments they need. We offer a variety of payment plans so that our patients can afford the treatments they need without breaking the bank. Plus, we accept all major health care funds!
Call us today at (08) 9305 4888 or book an appointment online now!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
answers to some of our most frequently asked questions or browse through below for more information.
When you have a beautiful smile, you’ll feel more confident in your interactions, and your self-esteem will improve. Orthodontic solutions, however, offer more benefits than just aesthetics. They play a crucial role in maintaining dental health. A straight and aligned set of teeth is easier to keep clean. Correcting a bad bite can help prevent tooth decay, gum disease, and tooth loss. Your life will be improved by orthodontic treatment because it increases your chances of preventing dental damage, improves the function of your mouth, and restores your confidence.
A general dentist may perform orthodontic treatment. You could also be referred to a dentist who is an orthodontist, a dental specialist in the alignment of teeth and jaw.
A child’s teeth and jaws must be properly aligned to have a healthy smile that lasts a lifetime. By the age of seven, it is recommended that your child see an orthodontist for interceptive treatment. Your child will have sufficient adult teeth for an orthodontist to identify if they have an orthodontic condition by that time. It would also be best to take your child to an orthodontist as soon as you notice any indicators of an orthodontic disorder, such as early or late loss of baby teeth or thumb or finger sucking.
Listed below are some of the most common dental issues that orthodontic treatment can fix:
- Malocclusion: An improper alignment of your teeth, such as an underbite, overbite, crossbite, or open bite.
- Spacing Issues: Too many gaps, crowded teeth, and other irregularities in dental spacing could result in gum disease and other oral health conditions.
- Tooth Protrusion: Tooth protrusion occurs due to uneven bite pressure when the upper jaw is pushed forward.
- Teeth Grinding: This condition is also known as bruxism. It can wear down your teeth and lead to tooth damage as well as other oral health problems.
There are many orthodontic treatment options for aligning your teeth. There are two options to straighten your teeth: clear aligners and dental braces. Each of these procedures has its own pros and cons, so you should consider them carefully before deciding which to choose.
- Cost: While the price of any orthodontic work depends on the complexity and length of treatment time, clear aligners are more affordable than traditional braces.
- Appearance: Traditional metal braces involve brackets that are cemented to each of your teeth with a wire joining them. On the other hand, invisible aligners are almost invisible and fit snugly over your teeth.
- Maintenance: Braces require special care and are challenging to clean. Clear aligners are easier to clean because they are removable.
- Treatment Duration: Clear aligner treatments can straighten teeth in less time than traditional braces.
- Efficacy: Clear aligners are an effective orthodontic solution for mild to moderate dental cases. Severe cases may require traditional braces.
There are a variety of orthodontic treatments. A number of factors affect the cost of your orthodontic treatment, including the severity of your dental issue and the type of orthodontic treatment you require. Schedule an initial consultation with Smiles in Currambine to have your smile evaluated for optimal results and a customised treatment plan cost estimate.
Book An Appointment
Schedule Your Appointment With Us Today
Our dentists in Currambine make every effort to accommodate the scheduling needs of your family. From offering evening hours to weekend appointment times, we are sure to have something that works for your busy routine.
If you are in pain or have any other dental emergency, please call us right away so we can try to book you in as soon as possible.