Scale & Clean
Wisdom Teeth Removal
Root Canal Therapy
Teeth Grinding Treatment
Gum Disease Treatment
Special Needs Dentistry
Lost Fillings or Crowns
First Dental Visit
Medicare Bulk Billing
Full Arch Implants
Implant Retained Dentures
Our teeth naturally accumulate stains throughout our lifetime and through the habits we pick up. Teeth staining takes place through the continuous exposure of our teeth to different substances such as coffee, tea, red wine, tobacco and even medication.
Having discoloured teeth can lower your confidence, we have lots of different options of teeth whitening to restore your beautiful smile. That is why investing in professional dental care should be a priority for those hoping to have a healthier and whiter smile. It is possible to bleach your teeth with natural remedies and over-the-counter products. Still, they’re not always effective or convenient.
With our high-quality professional teeth whitening services, Smiles in Currambine will help you achieve better results in less time. Professional teeth whitening can remove discolourations and stains on the teeth. Your teeth will appear whiter with this cosmetic treatment. You can get a beautiful smile at Smiles in Currambine without ever causing damage to your gums or teeth.
Smiles in Currambine has an amazing offer just for you! Treat yourself or your loved one to a whiter, brighter and dazzling smile with our take home teeth whitening special for $199* ( valued at $499), but because we’re all about spreading the joy, we’re giving you this incredible deal after you complete a check-up and clean and get the thumbs-up from one of our experienced dentists that you’re dentally fit.
*Terms and Conditions apply. Offer for new patients only. Limited time. Health fund rebates may apply*
Discover the remarkable benefits of teeth whitening, providing you with a stunning and dazzling smile:
At Smiles in Currambine, our experienced dentists specialize in professional teeth whitening services. With a proven track record of restoring brightness to numerous smiles, we offer personalized treatments for optimal results.
Whether you desire a subtle enhancement or a dazzling transformation, our teeth whitening treatments can achieve the ideal level of brightness to rejuvenate your smile. Say goodbye to tooth stains and hello to a radiant, confident grin.
Discover the power of teeth whitening as an easy and cost-effective way to boost your natural tooth color. We make achieving that dream-worthy, white smile attainable for every patient, ensuring you shine with confidence in every interaction.
At Smiles in Currambine, we offer two types of teeth whitening treatments for you to choose from. You can complete your whitening in an hour-long appointment over your lunch hour, after work, or on a Saturday. Alternatively, you can take home a kit and complete your teeth bleaching at home.
- In-chair Whitening: An in-chair whitening procedure is performed by your cosmetic dentist while you are in the dentist chair. This light-accelerated dental treatment takes approximately an hour to complete. It lifts deeper stains from teeth at a faster rate. For best results, we recommend a set of take-home whitening trays to maintain long-term results easily.
- Take-home Whitening Kits: We take great pride in keeping the teeth whitening process at our practice simple and effective. However, we are equally dedicated to offering convenience to those clients who can’t afford to spend time in our clinic. As a result, these clients have the option of choosing a take-home whitening kit. After taking an impression of your teeth, we will create a customised set of whitening trays. Then, all you have to do is simply apply a small amount of whitening gel to your custom-fitted trays and wear them at home for a certain amount of time each session. You will repeat the process once each day for 10–14 days for the best results.
Your dental health has to be assessed by a qualified dentist before teeth bleaching can be recommended. Ideally, dental health should be optimal without fillings or restorations. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Smiles in Currambine to set up an initial consultation for teeth whitening so that we can assess your dental health and recommend the best method for whiter teeth
Teeth whitening treatment is safe for pregnant women but is usually not recommended due to dental health complications that may occur during pregnancy. Although teeth whitening does not pose any known risks during pregnancy, it would be best to wait since teeth and gums are more vulnerable at this time.
In-chair teeth whitening usually takes one to three hours. Most dentists treat patients with hydrogen peroxide gel, like many at-home kits. However, the products dentists use are much more potent and concentrated whitening solutions that should only be used under professional supervision.
After your oral health has been assessed, we will get to work on preparing your mouth for the cosmetic treatment. We will use a lip retractor to keep your mouth open wide, gauze to keep your mouth dry, and a rubber dam and protectant gel to protect your sensitive gum tissue from hydrogen peroxide.
In the next step, we will apply the whitening gel to your teeth and use a light to activate it and deliver instant results. You will sit under the light for about 20 minutes as the light will convert the oxygen in the gel so it can penetrate deep into your tooth enamel to get to your colour pigments. We will likely go through several applications, depending on the colour of your teeth and your desired shade.
Tooth whitening is a cosmetic procedure that is generally considered safe. However, it does pose some potential risks:
1. It is possible to experience temporary tooth sensitivity after a few treatments. Your cosmetic dentist may recommend potassium nitrate gel and sodium fluoride gel to reduce the discomfort.
2. Tooth whitening products contain peroxide, which can irritate your gums if they aren’t adequately protected. Yet another reason you should let a qualified dentist perform your teeth whitening.
3. A person can over-whiten, resulting in a greyish tinge to their teeth. It is very rare for this to occur, and only when the whitening process is overly prolonged.
4. Though rare, there’s the possibility of ingesting the treatment gel if you’re using a take-home teeth whitening kit. This may cause nausea and vomiting. However, your custom-fitted tray should fit almost perfectly around your teeth and reduce any chance of this happening.
For several days, avoid hot and cold drinks to minimise tooth sensitivity after teeth whitening. Try lukewarm or room temperature drinks instead. For at least two weeks after teeth whitening, avoid sugary drinks and foods that stain easily, such as berries, coffee, tea, and wine. To prevent stains on teeth, eat only low-acid foods. Tobacco products are one of the quickest ways to stain or re-stain your teeth, so it is recommended that you quit smoking and chewing tobacco, not only for your health but because they are so damaging to your bright smile.
Depending on the treatment method you choose, teeth whitening costs will vary. Take-home teeth whitening kits can be as much as $400, while in-chair teeth whitening can cost as much as $200 per tooth.
If you desire a whiter and more dazzling smile, book your teeth whitening consultation now. Brighten your teeth and boost your confidence with our teeth whitening treatments.
Currambine’s Premier Dental Practice: Where Cutting-Edge Technology Meets Compassionate Care.
Copyright@2023 Smiles In Currambine
Web Design & Digital Marketing by Skyward Digital