Giving You The
Your family’s dental needs can be met at Smiles in Currambine in Ocean Reef. We offer a variety of dental treatments ranging from simple fillings to more complex procedures like root canals and dental implants. To keep your teeth healthy, you must have regular dental cleanings and checkups. Educating patients about taking better care of their dental health at home will help them prevent dental emergencies in the future!Learn More
Why Choose Smiles in Currambine at Ocean Reef
Book An Appointment
Do You Have Any Dental Concerns? Call Us!
For dental pain or any other emergency, do not hesitate to call us at (08) 9305 4888.
Meet Smiles in Currambine Ocean Reef’s Dental Team
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We believe that each individual in our community deserves to receive the highest quality dental care provided by fully qualified experts at Smiles in Currambine in Ocean Reef. We offer several payment options so that you can afford the treatment.
The following are accepted at our clinic:
- All health insurance providers. Depending on your coverage, you may need a gap payment. We offer HICAPS for on-the-spot claims.
- All major credit cards, including American Express
- Zip Pay / Zip Money
- National Dental Plan by Humm
- Medicare Bulk Billing for Children covered under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule
- Department of Veteran Affairs ( DVA ) Card Holders
- Metropolitan Patients Dental Subsidy Scheme
Only the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) covers dental treatment under Medicare. The CDBS covers up to $1,000* in dental treatment for children.
Adults are not covered for dental care under Medicare in the current system. However, there are exceptions to this rule.
Medicare does not cover dental services. You may still have some coverage under Medicare if you’re injured or have a medical condition. Medicare may also cover cleanings, fillings, and extractions.
- Medicare may cover the cost of jaw surgery if an accident results in an injury to the jaw.
- Before the transplant of a kidney or the replacement of a heart valve, the patient will need an oral examination.
- Radiation treatment for mouth-related illnesses during cancer treatment requires dental examinations.