Let Us Help You
You can find your family’s dental needs at Smiles in Currambine. We provide a full range of dental services, including simple fillings and more complex treatments such as root canal treatment or dental implants. Our dentist will ensure your teeth remain healthy through regular checkups and cleanings. Our team focuses on prevention and educating patients about their oral health, so they can take care of their radiant smiles at home and prevent unexpected dental emergencies!Learn More
Why You Should Choose Smiles in Currambine at Kinross
Book An Appointment
Dental Emergencies? We Are One Phone Call Away!
Please call us right away if you have any dental pain or any other emergency at (08) 9305 4888, so we can try to see you as soon as possible.
Meet Our Dental Team at Kinross
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Smiles in Currambine at Kinross believes that all community members deserve top-quality dental care. A variety of payment options are available to make your dental needs more affordable.
Our clinic accepts:
- All health insurance providers. You may be required to make a gap payment based on your coverage. HICAPS facilities are available for on-the-spot claims.
- All major credit cards, including American Express
- Zip Pay / Zip Money
- National Dental Plan by Humm
- Medicare Bulk Billing for Children covered under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule
- Department of Veteran Affairs ( DVA ) Card Holders
- Metropolitan Patients Dental Subsidy Scheme
The Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) is the only Medicare benefit covering dental treatment. With CDBS, families can receive up to $1,000* in dental services for their children.
Adults are not covered for dental care under the current Medicare system. This does not apply in all cases, however.
Medicare does not include dental services. However, if you have an injury or medical condition, Medicare might cover some of your treatment. Also, cleanings, fillings, and extractions may be covered by Medicare
- A Medicare benefit may be available to cover the cost of jaw surgery when the jaw is injured in an accident.
- An oral examination will be conducted before a kidney transplant or heart valve replacement.
- During cancer treatment, dental exams are required for people with mouth-related illnesses.