You Can Feel Confident in Smiling Again with Dental Implants in Iluka
Our Dental Implants Services at Smiles in Currambine
Smiles in Currambine can replace a missing tooth with a single implant and a permanent crown. Getting a single-tooth implant will provide you with the comfort and confidence that come with having a natural-looking tooth.
Why Choose Smiles in Currambine for Dental Implant Procedures in Iluka, Western Australia
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Each implant is similar to a natural tooth in terms of appearance, feel, and function.
- Dental implants are incredibly durable, long-lasting, and strong.
- They don’t need much maintenance.
- When you get a dental implant, you don’t have to worry about your artificial tooth moving around or hurting because it is a long-term replacement.
- They avoid alignment issues by ensuring that adjacent teeth do not shift.
- They promote bone repair and keep the bones healthy.
- are in good enough oral condition to undergo dental extractions or surgery,
- have no serious health problems,
- having a healthy jawbone and gums, and
- do not suffer from gum disease.
- Bone grafts are commonly performed on patients obtaining implants to replace lost teeth. Bone grafting is usually needed to provide an adequate, solid foundation for an implant.
- Even if you aren’t getting an implant, bone grafting may be necessary if you have lost bone due to tooth loss or gum disease. Bone loss can cause the gums and teeth around them to deteriorate. Using a bone transplant to stabilize the jaw can help prevent further bone loss and the dental health problems that come with it.
- An infected or broken jaw may need treatment with bone grafts. People who don’t get good dental care may need them.
- During or after the dental treatment, the implant sites might get infected. If you smoke, have an inflammatory disease, or don’t take care of your teeth, you may be more likely to get an infection.
- Even though the surgical surgery was finished, implants can fail if there is insufficient bone structure to sustain them. Implants cannot integrate with the jaw if there is insufficient bone.
- A dental implant can shift following an instant tooth replacement due to insufficient stability.
- The human body may reject the implant in rare situations. Pain in the implant region, swelling, fever, and chills are all signs of rejection.
- An injury to the surrounding area can cause a dental implant to loosen.
- If you are allergic to titanium, you may experience a response to the alloy used in dental implants. Swelling, tingling, and a loss of taste are all allergic symptoms.
- When an implant is positioned between the jaw and the sinus cavity, it can extend into the sinus cavity.
- If a dental surgeon places an implant too close to a nerve, the nerve or neighboring tissue may be damaged. Tingling or numbness in the gums, tongue, lips, or face might be caused by nerve injury.
Titanium alloys are used in the majority of dental implant procedures. These implants are found to be safe since titanium is a biocompatible substance. Titanium implants can be accepted and used by the body. Titanium, unlike other metals, is durable, does not irritate your jaw or gums, and is absorbed by your bones as if it were a natural component of your body. Titanium implants do not necessitate any special attention. Maintaining good oral hygiene will ensure that your dental implants are long-lasting and dependable.
A titanium dental implant is not recommended if you are allergic or sensitive to metals. Titanium implants are made of nickel, iron, lead, zinc, and copper, among others. There is a different therapy option. Implants made of zirconia, for example, are biocompatible and nearly metal-free.
Book An Appointment
Schedule Your Appointment With Us Today
Our dentists in Currambine make every effort to accommodate the scheduling needs of your family. From offering evening hours to weekend appointment times, we are sure to have something that works for your busy routine.
If you are in pain or have any other dental emergency, please call us right away so we can try to book you in as soon as possible.